Thursday, July 29, 2010

After Birthday Specials

Well, my birthday was really... Loud?
Everyone else had loads of fun. :/
Kekeke, but IT WAS TOO LOUD. :(
I told the DJ to turn down the music, and he did.
BUT IT WAS STILL LOUD.
Well, everyone was there and "dancing".
I put the "" because only like... 5 people were dancing.
Everyone else was just standing around them looking.
So obviously I DID NOT want to dance.
But they pushed and pulled and carried and DRAGGED.
So I... RAN. :D
But Stpeh pulled me onto the floor for a while.
And it was only her, and there was no one else so I complied.
THEN EVERYONE STARTED JUMPING ON ME. "=.=
So obviously, that was... enjoyable? Right.
Anyway, I spent a lot of quality time with my god-brother, so that was good. :]
And I got some nice presents.
I got CHOCOLATE, from Nathan. (he didn't know that I hate chocolate)
Then on the night before my birthday, I was watiting to see if Kevin sent me an email.
He didn't of course, and still haven't. "=.=
Ouch, that's a stab to my heart.
BUT, I got a BOX full of random presents from my mother, which included:
. Gift card to Amazon.com, Michael's & Albertsons.
. Kitchenware (really cute kitchenware)
. iPad
Twas pretty cool, and I had Amy there the whole time!
So that was epic. :D

But all in all, my favourite birthday present were from Elisha and Kelly. :D
Sha got me a silver bangle and Kelly got me a White Gold and Diamond necklace with my "W". :D

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR GIVING ME A GREAT BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR.
ESPICIALLY TO CYNTHIA AND AMY!!!

0 comments: