Friday, June 25, 2010

School Production & Birthday Invites

So for this year's school production I was one of the main roles.
Her name is Coral, and she's a 40-something woman whose son died in the Vietnam war and is having a hard time getting over that.
I think I played her quite well?
Quite a lot of people told me I did well, so I guess I did?
But they could just be saying that to make me feel better.
Anyway.
We did two performances.
One at night, the usual one with all the parents.
And another in the afternoon for the whole of Middle School and Senior School to laugh at us.
Blerghhhh.
So I invited my darling God-Brother, Najeem to the afternoon performance.
I thought he wasn't coming when I recieved a text AFTER my performance saying that he was in the Admin Office waiting for me.
I WAS IN SHOCK.
He was there!
But he had missed my performance. "=.=
He followed me home anyway, lol.
He helped me write out invitations for my birthday, and I actually forgot a lot of people... "=.=
So I passed out invitations this morning.
Already 3 people told me they can't go.
And ya'll wonder why I didn't want to celebrate my birthday.
2 of the people that can't come are really good friends of mine... "=.=
*sigh*
Let's hope SOME people show up.
Otherwise that'll be pretty embarassing...

2 comments:

Rin said...

you could always push the date to when more people can go? =S

~@hWenn~ said...

Funny. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU'D BE AWAY SO LONG?!