Saturday, June 19, 2010

Year 7s and Dating

Today just as I woke up, of course I went on FaceBook.
So I was scrolling down my newfeed and saw a few of my friend commenting on someone's status.
I didn't know this person, so I decided to click on his name and see who it was.
I saw the picture and thought it might've been a little boy from Hin Ken's year or maybe a friend of Wei Hann's.
I scrolled down his page and saw "In a Relationship With" ~~~.
The girl he was in a relationship with, I knew.
She was in Year 7, quite popular.
I was like... WAH?
So I looked at his pictures, to see if he was really in Year 7.
And he was.
There was a picture of him and a girl that was in my group for Team Building day.
I can't spell or say her name... "=.=
Ang mo lah.
And I saw, she too was in a relationship.
So I clicked on who it was, and again!
I THOUGHT THE BOY WAS IN YEAR 5!
SO TINY.
I thought...
Wow, kids (even thought they're only 3 years younger than me) nowadays don't care about anything.
Which I think is amazing.
I mean, my year group are totally different.
You RARELY see mixed raced couples.
Then again.
I've been telling everyone about the one couple I'm rooting for.
Even thought technically they're not a couple and don't really like each other.
THEY'RE PERFECT TOGETHER!!! >:S

Anyway, that's all for now,

<3
Wenn

0 comments: