Monday, August 30, 2010

Exams, assesments and other shit.

Well, it's the 30th of August.
We've just finished a 3 day weekend, and we're having a day-off tomorrow for Merdeka. :/
Ughhhh.
So we've got trial exams coming up in a week or two.
WHICH SUCKS, of course.
Not to mention the 5 assesments we've got due this week and next, all of which I haven't even started yet.
I mean, who would want to create a powerpoint presentation on Syphllis or HIV/AIDS?
Or write a source analysis on first and second hand accounts on the Battle of Long Tan?!
I CERTAINLY DON'T. "=.=
I just can't be bothered. :(
And I mean, exams are coming up. UGH.
I really don't want to fail, but I can't seem to study.
My mind is always either occupied with stupid things, or just empty.
Not to mention, HE'S MOVING TO ANOTHER SCHOOL.
Imagine all the pretty girls there. :(

Chia Yang: You're the only one who read my blog... "=.= So lemme just say, I know I'm being paranoid and all that shit. Or you want me to do something? I did.

Ughhhh! I'm just so tired of all this bullshit.
Not to mention, at the end of this year, my dad'll be spending huge amounts of time in Beijing.
So of course, this has made my mother VERY pissed AND cranky. "=.=
*sigh*
What can I do?
SLEEP MORE! :D
Or something like that! :P

0 comments: