Friday, October 30, 2009

School - Step By Step

Anyway, School started last Tuesday.
We're all busy preparing for EXAMS, which are actually coming in 2 weeks.
It's crazy... :S
So so far, school's been...
Fun, yet depressing?
Grrr. I'm not really sure how to explain.
A variety of mixed feelings, I guess.

Me & Him?
Meh.
It's the same as before the Japan trip man...
WHICH SUCKS.
I have no idea of how to talk to him!
He's always with his friends... :S
And me with mine?
Gosh, I have no idea.
He irritates me, I irritate myself.
I know.
I'm an extremely impatient person!
>.< But I seriously can't help it.
I feel helpless.
Well, I do talk to David, Abigail, Nicole & Sam. :]
They're really cool! XD
Sam is ADORABLE!!! XD
And Nicole and Abigail are so cute.
:P
Gosh.
Not good for me man...

0 comments: