Saturday, January 2, 2010

USA

Hey guys, right now I'm in LA.
These are my last days here, then I'm off to Japan. >.<
My darling cousin, Amy will be coming with me!~
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~
And mum's allowed my to invited Kelly along as well.
So I hope she can come. :]
So how's everyone?
I miss you all terribly.
Espicially KELLY AND AISYAH!~
*CY DON'T COMPLAIN OR ADD ANYTHING*
And yes Jo, I miss you too. :]

Anyway, my days have been spent:
. Watching dramas
. Eating
. Following the peoples to Albertson's and 99 Ranch Market (the English and Chinese supermarkets)
. Not blogging until now. *VERY SORRY*
. Chatting online randomly.
. FACEBOOKING.
. Playing Heroes of Might and Magic III (best game EVER!)
. Hanging out with my wonderful cousins!~
- Jonny (Other half. :P JKJK. MY TWIN TWIN.)
- Amy (Siao Siao De)
- Shannon (Waverly's MUSHROOM HEAD Twin Twin. :])
- Waverly (ESPECIALLY WAVERLY.) *Writing this because I know she's gonna see this and ask me to type in ESPECIALLY WAVERLY anyway!*
- Conor (Even though I rarely saw him.)
- Not Atalie (Never saw her! Okay maybe once. Or twice.)
- Not Brandon (cause he kept playing PS2 upstairs!)

And made a new friend.
Eric, he's Uncle Foo's hometown friend's kid.
He's currently living with my cousins, and Waverly and Shannon thinks that he FIVE SPACES Amy. :P

0 comments: